- We have both a youthful outlook and rich experience.
- We teach psychology to future professionals or those who want to widen their education
- We believe that elementary knowledge of human behavior and emotions has a place in every field of human endeavor.
- Our teaching methods emulate those of world-class universities.
- We use internationally recognized study materials.
- We integrate teaching with our own research.
- We are not driven by external incentives, but are continually striving to innovate and improve our teaching.
- We are passionate about our work and we aim to kindle such passion in our students.
The Institute for Research of Children, Youth and Family has been our sister institute since 1998.